In 2019 CONASTA will be held in Darwin.
More than 500 delegates are expected to attend CONASTA 68, including:
- early childhood teachers, primary teachers, secondary teachers, pre-service teachers
- science and science education lecturers
- education and curriculum consultants
- laboratory managers and technicians
- science and education researchers
The onsite workshop program presented by teachers, researchers and science professionals covers a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- primary and secondary science education
- laboratory technician skills and practices
- new science and science education research
- curriculum implementation and support
- teaching resources and innovations
Are you an Early Career Science Educator?
There are opportunities to attend CONASTA in Darwin that you should consider –
This is a great opportunity to attend this amazing event (and its in Darwin in July – WARM!)
The following two Scholarship are available to Tasmanian Teachers so make the most of this opportunity.
For further information contact Ann Burke, Manager of the STAT Awards Portfolio by email at email@example.com