Connor Barnett – Early Childhood
(K-2) – Electric pencil sharpener experiment
Jackson Blake, Zekai Cumming and Cobe Sheehan
– Lower Primary (3-4) – Which hand cleaner is the best?
Darcy Sutton – Lower Primary (3-4)
– Watering plants – but not with water
Cooper Baker – Upper Primary (5-6)
– Does height affect the compression levels of bike suspension?
Isabella Connelly – Upper Primary (5-6)
– As strong as your weakest rope…
Maddie Hassell – Upper Primary (5-6)
– Compostable clear cups – Do they decompose?
Angus Knight – Upper Primary (5-6)
– Pas-tea-ic: Are there different amounts of plastic in tea bags?
Zachary Allen, Reuben Allen – Junior Secondary (7-8) –
Tracing Eutrophying chemicals in
Ada Hauler, Mikayla Pengalese – Junior
Secondary (7-8) – Saucy Situation
Sophia Lumb – Junior Secondary (7-8)
– What is the best colour in the
visible light spectrum for plant life?
Nicholas Williams, Rhiannon Field –
Junior Secondary (7-8) – The grass is
always greener: An investigation into how
different fertilisers affect plant growth.
Intermediate & Senior Secondary
Gabby Burke – Senior Secondary (11-12)
– Marine Debris on southern Tasmanian
Tailah Mowat – Senior Secondary (11-12)
– Eggsellent removal of heavy metals.
Alex Exarhakos, Rupert Hamilton –
Senior Secondary (11-12) –
Human development and dunes
Lachlan Dean, Ashton Billing –
Intermediate (9-10) – Does the duration of
static stretching enhance an adolescent’s
ability to run a 2km distance?
Kasuni Indralal, Sabah Chapri , Raina
Zhao – Intermediate (9-10) –
UV-See, Microbe Flee