In 2019 CONASTA will be held in Darwin.
More than 500 delegates are expected to attend CONASTA 68, including:
- early childhood teachers, primary teachers, secondary teachers, pre-service teachers
- science and science education lecturers
- education and curriculum consultants
- laboratory managers and technicians
- science and education researchers
The onsite workshop program presented by teachers, researchers and science professionals covers a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- primary and secondary science education
- laboratory technician skills and practices
- new science and science education research
- curriculum implementation and support
- teaching resources and innovations
Please go to the ASTA Presentation Portal to submit an abstract for an onsite workshop.
Abstract submissions for workshops will close on 15 December 2018